วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Low Price Adobe Creative Suite Premium CS2 Upgrade from Photoshop [Old Version]


As a long-time user of most of the programs within this suite, I'm generally happy with this upgrade, except for one thing. Well, two things.

The GoLive upgrade is a piece of garbage -- especially compared to its predecessors. I don't think I've ever worked with a piece of Adobe software so buggy, so frustrating, so infuriating to use. While GoLive promises to make web design relatively intuitive for non-coders, its lack of stability has me running for my HTML manual to revert to building sites by hand. GoLive's FTP capabilities? Don't get me started.

The integration of Version Cue into this mess only makes matters worse. Its mind-boggling set up and horrific documentation makes otherwise good designers want to consider careers at Home Depot. For no apparent reason, I've run into situations where Version Cue will lock down files to prevent editing, claiming newer version exist elsewhere, when in fact they don't. Thankfully, I'm now out of a networked work environment so I can turn Version Cue off, but the promise of the program is simply not realized for me.

No wonders Adobe is going to abandon this once-great program. It had users running for the hills or to Dreamweaver.Get more detail about Adobe Creative Suite Premium CS2 Upgrade from Photoshop [Old Version].

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น