วันศุกร์ที่ 2 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Adobe Creative Suites Premium 2.3 Upgrade from CS2 (Mac) [Old Version]


I have CS2 Standard. I thought upgrading to Premium 2.3 for US$153.99 is not a bad deal at all. However, when I opened the box all I got was Acrobat Pro 8 and Dreamweaver 8 not a full upgrade. So I contacted Adobe and then I came to realize my mistake; I should've upgraded from Standard to Premium or Premium 2 and then to Premium 2.3.

Well, I got the new Acrobat Pro out of this purchase so I can't complain. I misunderstood after all.

The new features of Acrobat Pro 8 are amazing. Some of them I don't see an immediate use for in my work right away, but it's good to know that I have the option.Get more detail about Adobe Creative Suites Premium 2.3 Upgrade from CS2 (Mac) [Old Version].

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น