วันเสาร์ที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Cheap American Greetings Creatacard Gold 6.0


I too have experienced all the problems previously mentioned. I bought Creata Card Gold 3 many years ago. I love it and load it on every new computer I get. It is so simple to use. It's Calendar reminder is one of the best of all the card programs. I would like to see it upgraded with more graphics and verses. Sadly that didn't happen. I have purchased all the newer versions and found Creata Card Gold 6 to be the best. It has the simplicity of Creata Card Gold 3 but many more graphics and verses.
It is not as versatile as I would like but it does allow me to be creative, moving graphics and verse to different cards and even card programs by coping and pasting, most of the card programs won't allow you to take their graphic or verse out of their program and into another card program.

Get more detail about American Greetings Creatacard Gold 6.0.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น