วันเสาร์ที่ 31 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Buy Dance 6


I'm running a Dell inspiron 6000 1.4 Ghz Processor with 512 MB RAM. The only time the program runs buggy is if I have 10 things going on at once. but that's because I have way too much crap on my computer. I've actually run this and Hip Hop 5 at the same time with no problems at all. All in all it's a pretty good program. Not sure how the recording studio is as I've never used it, but if you have Dance 5 and Techno 4 you can use those sounds in this program giving you a very good variety of sounds. The beat maker is pretty good, Hip Hop 5's has better sounding drums, but I like my drums to sound more real than not. Too bad you can't use more than one drum track that you've created in the groove maker without saving it as a wav. Unless I just haven't figured that part out yet. Check out myspace.com/thelostdivision the tracks on there were all made through Dance 6 with all of the samples from Techno 4 and Dance 5.Get more detail about Dance 6.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น