วันจันทร์ที่ 24 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Adobe Pagemaker 7.0.2 (Upgrade Version) [Old Version] Order Now


To add a little to the previous review, it is an upgrade as it says. Typically any software upgrade expects to find a previous installed version, and this is no exception. My previous install is Pagemaker 6.5. The Pagemaker 7.0.2 upgrade found it, but it also asked me to enter its serial number, so write it down before you start or you'll have to exit install and then start again...damhikt. And of course it wants the new serial number which is on the CD box. Past that and all goes well. It does not overwrite or replace the previous version, so in my case I have a functioning 6.5 and 7.0.2 should I want that.
This new (and what I guess will be the last) release of Pagemaker doesn't differ a lot from 6.5. The biggest difference for me is it's compatibility with Photoshop PSD files. Pagemaker 6.5 issues a popup declaring that it doesn't know how to place this filetype, so getting a Photoshop image into this version requires working with a different bitmap filetype (jpg, etc.). But a PSD image places into Pagemaker 7 with no problem, even one that has been "Photoshopped" to include layers, etc.
There are some other bells and whistles, but for me the Photoshop compatibility is the heavy hitter.
Recommended.Get more detail about Adobe Pagemaker 7.0.2 (Upgrade Version) [Old Version].

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น