วันเสาร์ที่ 29 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Order iRemember Digital Scrapbooking 2.0


I have used iRemember on my Macbook OS 5.5 to make books for children. Even though I am also a scrapbooker, iRemember is just the application for making books for children of any age. I gather photos of the child along with their art work and interview them, their parents, and grandparents to make a book about them. I print the pages on HP Presentation Paper 32# and slip them into page protector for the little hands to turn. The book becomes a photo album as well as a book that they can read about themselves and their adventures. iRemember makes this process easy and fun. I have an 8 year old neighbor that can work the application along side me. How much fun that is! Because the templates are vibrant and easy to modify, the end product is a forever superior quality keepsake. This software has endless possibilities for the creative explorer. I am giving it 5 stars for ease of use, compatibility, choices, and support.Get more detail about iRemember Digital Scrapbooking 2.0.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น