วันจันทร์ที่ 17 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Shop For The Print Shop 21 Essentials


I recently purchased Print Shop 21 from Amazon.com. Having shopped the item, I decided on Amazon.com because I could count on their standing behind their product if there was a problem.

I chose Print Shop 21 because I had used Print Shop 22 previously and was pleased with it. When I received the item (in a timely manner) I downloaded it and had a "problem" printing both sides of a greeting card.

I contacted Amazon.com and they were quick to say I could return it at any time. I did learn my error in printing both sides and did keep my Print Shop 21. The person I communicated with - Shane with Bargain Basement - could not have been more accommodating.

It was because of on-time delivery, good packaging, being in A-1 condition, and Shane of the Bargain Basement having a wonderful attitude and communication skills- that I would quickly return to Amazon.com for my next purchase.Get more detail about The Print Shop 21 Essentials.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น