วันอังคารที่ 18 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Purchase 3D Home Architect Home Design Deluxe Version 9


I've used an older version of this software for years designing kitchens and bathrooms for my customers. New version will not open old files and this is NO improvement over version 1 through 8. All the good old features that were easy to use are gone. I understand Encore might be owned by Microsoft, so you may need to take classes to learn to use the features; no more using intuition to use the software. I downloaded the software for $39.00 from their website, then demanded and got my money back. Bought it from Amazon, wishing it would work better...What a dreamer ;-( Don't buy it at any price. I may try to buy the old software so I can open my saved files.Get more detail about 3D Home Architect Home Design Deluxe Version 9.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น