วันศุกร์ที่ 4 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Broderbund Print Shop 21 Deluxe [OLD VERSION] Decide Now


Have not purchased an updated version for my vista system; now probably won't after reading all the negative reviews. I also have literally years of projects for my business that I'd like not to have to recreate, if for no other reason than the time infolved. However, I dug a little deeper into the "ownership" of this product & find that it appears to be offered by a company by the name of Encore Software. So, it sounds like Broderbund has gone the way of so many formerly American companies where they quietly pass off their at one time gangbusters product to someone who is only interested in sales & marketing (& therefore cash). To me, that explains ALL of the problems I've read about regarding rushing too soon to market & poor or non-existent customer service/tech help, as well as all of the problems with the software. Not in this case, but have been similarly burned with assuming a company I've done business with for years is still the same company with the same integrity. Not so any more - with practically everything, especially food. These companies are quite adept at hiding these things so you have to take the extra time to do some homework. It's disappointing but it's the new American way....unfortunately!Get more detail about Broderbund Print Shop 21 Deluxe [OLD VERSION].

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น