วันอังคารที่ 8 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Cadpro Platinum Bundle


Maybe I'm spoiled at work with AutoCad and Visio 2007, but I think this piece of software really needs work. I bought it to use as a item to do light work for home projects. The library looks as though an 8 year put it together.

I realize that for what it costs it wasn't going to be much, but this program really lacks. If this is what you get for the price I would look around for something else. I bit the bullet, put this on the shelf, and swung for Visio for my home projects. Hopefully, I can keep Visio going for some years to come.

It's too bad. My suggestion for anyone wanting to buy this dollar value level of software? Try before you buy. I wish I had.Get more detail about Cadpro Platinum Bundle.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น