วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Order Video Explosion Deluxe


This program retails for less than $100. Don't expect it to be used by Steven Spielberg. I bought it several years ago in an Office Max because I was in a hurry to put together a crude edit of a home movie. However, from the day I started using it up until now, I continue to be impressed with its capabilities, ease of use, and reliability. I keep discovering new features, and am yet to outgrow it after creating about half a dozen pretty ambitious home movies.

I am retired now, but when employed as a software engineer, my specialty was user interface. I am very critical of poor interfaces. Video Explosion got it right. The ability to introduce and edit transitions and special effects on the timeline is excellent. Menus are clear, and provide good clues to drilling down to extra features. The help facility is first rate. And, most importantly, the program seems to be bug free.

I have not used any higher end video software, so my perspective is limited. I am not a pro, but I work very hard to make my home movies as professional looking as possible. For the price paid, this package continues to impress me, and certainly to fill my needs. In that sense, it is like my bicycle (a pro level Trek) - the tool is still much better than the user.Get more detail about Video Explosion Deluxe.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น