วันพุธที่ 9 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Shop For Business Card Factory Deluxe 2.0


In order to give a piece of software any review, one must first be able to load it onto a computer. Mine gets to a certain point and then asks to be directed to a "smart web printing" file that is not on the insallation disk. Alternatively, the error message directs the user to place in the CD drive a disk labeled "Smart Web Printing" from somewhere. I found one in one of the subfiles but I receive another error message states that the selected file is not valid. I went to the control board add/remove programs on which the program had loaded over 250,000K of information. I unstalled the program and got rid of at with one exception: "a message stating that it was "loading Smart web printing" popped up randomly. Pushing the "cancel" button got rid of it for a second or two and then it was back. I searched the Net and discovered that the Smart Web Printing is a feature of Hewlett Packard printing software. I downloaded a new smart web printing file from the HP web site and that fixed the problem. It is apparent to me that Business Card Factory altered the HP files. I waited on the que on the Nova Development tech support line for over 90 minutes and then I was cut off. This program is too inexpensive to fight over returns. I'm going to chuck it in the trash and look for another one preferably from a more extablished software developer.Get more detail about Business Card Factory Deluxe 2.0.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น