วันอาทิตย์ที่ 20 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Extensis SUITCASE X1 (Mac)


I've been a Macintosh consultant to graphic artists for over 15 years. Suitcase was always THE solution for font management. However, Extensis was never able to get X1 working under Mac OS X. I suggest you avoid this version at all costs. After several rounds with Extensis tech support, whose advice consisted mostly of ineffective and unhelpful (but lengthy) procedures, I gave up and switched to FontAgent Pro. I haven't had a SINGLE crash in the year since I made that move. Compare that with the almost daily crashes of Suitcase X1 under Mac OS 10.4.x. Buyer beware.

On the plus side (hehe) the included FontDoctor and Font Book are great little programs. They can be purchased separately, however.Get more detail about Extensis SUITCASE X1 (Mac).

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น